Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Importance of Sleep


I keep a very strict daily regimen to maintain my youthful looks, and so should you. First, a good diet is important. Then, at least 2 30 min walks a day. But the most important part - is my sleeping schedule. Make sure you get AT LEAST 20 hrs of sleep a day !

For a better sleep, quality and quantity of pillows are important. I prefer an Obusforme as my main pillow, as my very fit body fits right into the groove! Did I tell you that my Obusforme was originally my Dad's? But, I managed to convince him that my health would be better served if I used it instead.

Then, surround yourself with AT LEAST 2 extra fluffy pillows for maximum comfort and relaxation. Follow this regimen and you are on your way to maximizing your puppy-good looks and cuteness potential!


No comments:

Post a Comment